Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by ah...@intermediate.de on 2001/04/30 16:49:09 UTC

Integer-Class mapped to atomic int??

Problem with Integer-Class using Apache-Soap 2.0

I have a service with the method putNumber( Integer aNumber ). On the
Client-Side I set the Parameter as follows:

     params.addElement( new Parameter( "aNumber", Integer.class, num, null
));

The xml looks like this:

     <aNumber xsi:type="xsd:int">17</aNumber>

However, SOAP seems to map my Integer-Class to an atomic int-Value and
returns this fault:

     Fault= SOAP-ENV:Server, RemoteHT.putNumber(int) -- no signature match
     null

Is there a common Problem known, or am I doing something wrong????

Alex