Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by metecan <md...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/30 16:18:57 UTC

Killing the embedded broker

Hello,
i am trying to kill the embedded broker that is running in a junit testcase.
I am using the nightly build of 5.0-SNAPSHOT. As far as i can see from the
logs the broker is shut down normally  but the lock on mysql database is
still valid. This does not happen when i use the distribution and kill it
with Ctrl+C. But with the embedded broker even the mysql front end
applications are locked.I use mysql administrator to release the lock and
kill the occupying thread. Do you have any idea how to release this lock
within the java code?