Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Krish Donald <go...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/05 05:38:46 UTC

Case Study for Learning Cassandra

Hi,

I am new to Cassandra and have setup 4 nodes Cassandra cluster using VMs.
Looking for any case study which I can do to understand the Cassandra
Administration and put in my resume as well.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Krish

Re: Case Study for Learning Cassandra

Posted by Mark Reddy <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hey Krish,

Here is a list of use cases from the industry:
http://planetcassandra.org/apache-cassandra-use-cases/ You may find some
examples on how people/companies are using and running their C* clusters.

Also DataStax provide online training that will get you up to speed on
several aspects of C* usage: https://academy.datastax.com/

Regards,
Mark