Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Gustavo Antonio Correa Caja <gc...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/20 00:02:47 UTC

ibatis with axis2

This is my error:
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error initializing class
UtilSqlConfig class. Cause: java.io.IOException: Could not find resource com
/ cuponium / user / ibatis / SqlMapConfig.xml
at com.cuponium.util.UtilSqlConfig. <clinit> (UtilSqlCo nfig.java: 34)
... 34 more
Eans that you can not find my file SqlMapConfig.xml.
When I create my file. to make my web service with axis2.
In eclipse I works fine but when this project is from the axis2, I get this
error ejcucion.

It is good that says Obbie not find my file SqlMapConfig.xml, but where I
can indicate where the file is hosted.
Asjunto them an image of my root directory of my project.
http://www.javamexico.org/system/files/rutas.JPG

--

*Gustavo Antonio Correa Caja*
***http://geekjavamas.blogspot.com/