Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com> on 2005/07/15 19:15:59 UTC

rc3 for testing (was Re: Apache Request problems with tildes)

Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com> writes:

> Marc GrĂ cia <mg...@oasyssoft.com> writes:
>
>> The call to:
>>
>> my @values = $ar->param($parname);
>>
>> Only returns the params previous to the tilde ended param value (not
>> included).
>
> Thanks; see if this patch helps

Better yet: please test rc3 at

   http://people.apache.org/~joes/libapreq2-2.06-dev-rc3.tar.gz

--
Joe Schaefer

Re: rc3 for testing (was Re: Apache Request problems with tildes)

Posted by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com>.
Joe Schaefer wrote:
>    http://people.apache.org/~joes/libapreq2-2.06-dev-rc3.tar.gz
WOHOO!  Looks really good.

_ALL_ TESTS pass, and the docs build and install without errors.

FreeBSD 6.x-current/i386
     perl 5.8.7 no ithreads
     httpd 2.0.54/prefork apr not threaded
     libapreq=2.0.6-dev-rc3

+1

Some minor notes:

1.  The test suite still runs the inline tests based on the presence of
	pod2test.  Since the prereq check in buildconf was disabled,
	this probably should be too.

2.  These files are in the tarball and shouldn't be:
find . -type f -name "*.orig" && find . -type f -name "*.rej"
./build/version_check.pl.orig
./glue/perl/xsbuilder/apreq_xs_postperl.h.orig
./build/version_check.pl.rej
./glue/perl/t/TEST.PL.rej
./glue/perl/xsbuilder/apreq_xs_postperl.h.rej

3.  The STATUS file isn't in the tarball.  I don't know if thats
	intentional or not, but we can remove the todo about the
	APR::Request::* docs not being in the doxygen pages.

--
END
                 Nothing is impossible.

Consultant / http://p6m7g8.net/Resume/