Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by Martin Lechner <br...@sbox.tugraz.at> on 2004/08/16 19:47:24 UTC

How to log milliseconds?

Hello log4cxx-user,

I have a question:
How do I log milliseconds in Patternlaypout?
I tried with the %Q option as statet in the documentationlike this:
%d{%H:%M:%S-%Q}
but output schows a % sign after the seconds where the
milliseconds should be...
Anyone can help? Is it somehow possible to log microseconds?

--
Best regards,
 Martin                          mailto:bruce_np@sbox.tugraz.at

Re: How to log milliseconds?

Posted by Michaël CATANZARITI <mc...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Yes it should work without any problem.
On which platform do you use log4cxx ?

Martin Lechner wrote:
> Hello log4cxx-user,
>
> I have a question:
> How do I log milliseconds in Patternlaypout?
> I tried with the %Q option as statet in the documentationlike this:
> but output schows a % sign after the seconds where the
> milliseconds should be...
> Anyone can help? Is it somehow possible to log microseconds?

--
Michaël CATANZARITI
log4cxx project manager