Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Korbay <ne...@yahoo.fr> on 2008/07/08 19:49:26 UTC

SSL Certificate

Hi Guys,

Excuse me if I am not on the right forum but since you are about SSL
Certficate I think you could help me.

I just want to know if Google Checkout accepts RapidSSL or SBS
Certificate because these are the only ones used by my host company
and the òist of Google Checkout supported SSL certifacte is not very
helpfull since all links in the page redirect to an obscure
allmovie4u.com which runs and exe.
Here is the link: http://groups.google.com/group/google-checkout-developers-forum/web/google-checkout-and-ssl-certificates

Any help will be very welcome.

Regards;

Brohka

Re: SSL Certificate

Posted by John Peacock <jo...@havurah-software.org>.
Korbay wrote:
> Excuse me if I am not on the right forum but since you are about SSL
> Certficate I think you could help me.

This is a list about developing Subversion, which has nothing to do with
Google supported SSL certificates.

> and the òist of Google Checkout supported SSL certifacte is not very
> helpfull since all links in the page redirect to an obscure
> allmovie4u.com which runs and exe.

> Here is the link:

Don't post links to obviously infected web pages to a public list.

John