Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> on 2005/10/31 20:25:06 UTC

JIRA resolved issue cleanup

I've been browsing JIRA this morning and noticed that we have 106
resolved and not closed issues.  Some of these issues are even
assigned to me, and I thought I had closed them.

Can everyone talk a moment to close the issues assigned to them that
are in the resolved state?

-dain

Re: JIRA resolved issue cleanup

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
I closed all of the resolved issues except for those assigned to
Aaron, David Jencks, and Geir, so the rest of you are off the hook :)

-dain

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.