Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <rd...@apache.org> on 2011/08/28 21:50:35 UTC

Graduation TODO?

What needs doing?

Robert

Re: Graduation TODO?

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 2:37 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin
<rd...@apache.org> wrote:

>>> :-)
>>>
>>> Working through that list...
>>>
>>> The status file [1] looks ok to me (modulo the broken source link which
>>> I'll
>>> fix). Can anyone else find any issues with it?
>>>

>> One of the best cared status files I daresay.
>>
>> What is with this one:
>> "Make sure that the requested project name does not already exist and
>> check www.nameprotect.com to be sure that the name is not already
>> trademarked for an existing software product."
>>
>> My assumption is this already has happened, there just no sign off at the
>> item
>
> Probably. Not sure whether the wording correlates with the new trademark and
> branding policy. Work on a website meeting these guidelines is needed, so
> I'll pick this up as part of that exercise.

Actually I think you made a good point. The status page of the
incubator podling should reflect a new item with "Are the ASF branding
requirements fulfilled" or something like that. I will bring that up
on the incubator list.

Re: Graduation TODO?

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <rd...@apache.org>.

Re: Graduation TODO?