Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nicolas-Viet Nguyen <vi...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/08 00:42:14 UTC

Array Serialization/Deseriation for Document/Literal Style (Axis1.4)

Hello Everyone,
I am running into Deserialization problem and wonder if anyone has a
solution for it.  I am using Document/Literal style. And it complains it
cannot find Deserializer with the following error message:
could not find deserializer for type {urn:Service}ArrayOf_tns2_Disability.

It looks to me it's not using ArraySerializer/ArrayDeserializer class for
this definition of array (unbounded/0).

Here is how my wsdl looks like:

    <complexType name="ArrayOf_tns2_Disability">
                <sequence>
                    <element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="item"
type="tns2:Disability"/>
                </sequence>
            </complexType>
            <element name="getDisabilitiesReturn"
type="impl:ArrayOf_tns2_Disability"/>

Here is my soap response

<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<getDisabilitiesReturn xmlns="urn:Service">
<item>
<description xsi:type="xsd:string">Amputee</description>
<disabilityId xsi:type="xsd:string">AM</disabilityId>
</item>
</getDisabilitiesReturn>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>