Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Parasuram Gopal <ak...@yahoo.co.in> on 2003/09/05 03:32:03 UTC

Regarding Cookies

 Hello All,
I'm facing a little weird problem with Jetspeed.  I created a cookie and attached it to the response like
rundata.getResponse().addCookie(cookie);
But this cookie doesn't seem to get created.  I enabled the browser prompt for cookie option to see if it
is getting created, but it is not creating it.  On the other hand, I just use a simple servlet in the same environment
and tried to attach the same cookie in that response object and it works fine.  Wondering if I'm missing anything
or it is a known bug ?. please let me know.
thanks

Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online.Post your profile.