Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by wolfgang10 <ma...@pleus.net> on 2007/04/10 12:58:54 UTC

Startup class

Hi,

I'm wondering what would be the best way to hook up a startup class to
servicemix.
Let's say I would like to create a backgound thread that cleans up temporary
files regularly.
The thread should be bound to the life cycle of servicemix.

I already implemented a component which starts the thread when itself is
being started. Although it works I find this ugly, because the only purpose
of the component is to start and stop the thread.

Any better ideas?

Wolfgang