Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by csj <jo...@clarkson.edu> on 2005/09/09 17:18:51 UTC

SOAP Message signing

All -

Could someone point me in the right direction on finding out how to use
WSS4J to sign my axis soap messages without using a password callback
class, or is this even possible.

An example or a link to some good documentation would be great.

Thanks

Re: SOAP Message signing

Posted by Werner Dittmann <We...@t-online.de>.
Usually there is a password property in the Call data. Thus
you may set it programatically. There is no way to do
it via the deployment parameters in the deployment file.

This is true for the Axis as well as for the JAX-RPC
handler.

Regards,
Werner

Re: SOAP Message signing