Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Edson Chavez <ed...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/28 00:35:31 UTC

ofbiz develop enviroment

hi all

I'm Edson Chavez from Peru and Ofbiz newbie, i start to build my develop
enviroment and i like use an ide like eclipse or netbeans, i looking at list
files but i dont find threads about this issue someone share experiences, or
tips? or maybe anyone know where i can find documentation about use this
ides?

regards
Edson
-sorry about my english i learning yet

Re: modeling with "dependent-on"

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Please use rather user ML for such questions :

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Fabien JALABERT" <fa...@laposte.net>

modeling with "dependent-on"

Re: ofbiz develop enviroment

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Edson,

I am happy you found the answer to your question. In the future, please
post your questions in the user mailing list -
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Mailing+Lists

-Adrian

Posted by Edson Chavez <ed...@gmail.com>.
i find it in faq