Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jmeter <pr...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/14 09:58:13 UTC

How to get JSESSION ID from Jmeter Login request.

Hi gurus,

I am new to JMeter, I have problem with getting  JessionId from a login
request in JMETER

Here is my detail problem.

I am logging in  using login request in JMETER.

It allows me to login and also gives JSESSIONID in sample result.

Now I have to take the value of JSESSIONID and pass it to another request in
the same test plan.

How can I do this?

Can anybody give me the solution?

Thanks in Advance,

Siva

Re: How to get JSESSION ID from Jmeter Login request.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Use Regular Expression Extractor

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Regular_Expression_Extractor