Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Boris Garbuzov <bo...@marketingtips.com> on 2002/08/14 20:15:33 UTC

deployment problem after upgrade

I successfully deployed my service on tomcat with axis-beta2, but after
recent upgrade I have the following on my client console the following
trace:

deploy:
     [java] - Processing file deploy.wsdd
     [java] - Exception:
     [java] AxisFault
     [java]  faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}HTTP
     [java]  faultString: (500)Internal Server Error
     [java]  faultActor: null
     [java]  faultDetail:
     [java]     null: return code:  500

while running the following script

	<java
		classname = "org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient"
		fork = "true"
		failonerror = "true"

		<arg value = "deploy.wsdd" />
		<classpath refid = "classpath.all.this"/>
	</java>

and tomcat's console says:

- Problem with servlet engine config file:
C:\programs\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.4\webapps\axis\WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd

Can anybody suggest what to do, read or try? Boris.