Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by nima chavooshi <ni...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/03 23:45:58 UTC

[users@httpd] X-cache & X-cache-lookup

Hi

May anyone give me one clear and full definition about "X-cache" and
"X-cache-lookup" in http headers?

Thanks for any help or guidance

Re: [users@httpd] X-cache & X-cache-lookup

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.
On 03.10.09 17:45, nima chavooshi wrote:
> May anyone give me one clear and full definition about "X-cache" and
> "X-cache-lookup" in http headers?

as they start with x-, they are not standard and any application may set/use
them as it wants. googling can give you some hints which apps set/use it and
why.
There's a long-standing bug relating to the x86 architecture that
allows you to install Windows.   -- Matthew D. Fuller