Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Michael Wuttke <mw...@beuth-hochschule.de> on 2013/12/17 11:28:27 UTC

(third minor issue) some error messages using moodle 2.6, OM plugin 1.6 and OM 2.2

Hello Maxim,

I tested the same scenario like before: with moodle 2.6 (Build:
20131213), OM plugin 15 (version 20131030500)/ 1.6
(version 2013121500) and OM 2.2 (build 24) and everything works as
expected. I can create three different types of rooms (conference,
webinar & interview). That is not the problem.

But in the OM GUI logged in as an OM admin, I can't see the names of the
OM rooms (any type) I created via moodle.

Please look at the following sql select of the OM database (postgres),
to see what is transfered from moodle to OM. The first three rooms (id's
1-3) where created with the OM plugin version 1.5 and last three rooms
(id's 4-6) where created with the OM plugin version 1.6.

And in both cases the owner_id is not transfered.

openmeetings=# select id,deleted,name,roomtypes_id from room;
 id | deleted |                  name                  | roomtypes_id |
owner_id
  3 | t       | MOODLE_COURSE_ID_2_NAME_Interview Room |            4 |
  2 | t       | MOODLE_COURSE_ID_2_NAME_Webinar Room   |            3 |
  1 | t       | MOODLE_COURSE_ID_2_NAME_Konference Room|            1 |
  4 | f       |                                        |            1 |
  5 | f       |                                        |            3 |
  6 | f       |                                        |            4 |

Please could you solve this little errors again? ;-)

Thanks,
Michael