Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Jim Jay <ji...@nitelife.co.uk> on 2008/05/01 16:45:25 UTC

Repeated setting of sysproperties in junit

Hi, I'm fairly new to Ant and would appreciate some advice:

I have targets in a number of build files that all set the same group of
system properties for different junit tests. The values set will always be
the same as the system properties are set from ant properties loaded from a
properties file.

Obviously I don't really want to copy-and-paste identical blocks into each
target like:
<property file="foo.properties">
<sysproperty key="sprop" key="${antprop.from.file}>
<sysproperty key="sprop2" key="${antprop2.from.file}>

I can't create a seperate target and use antcall as this isn't supported
inside the junit tag. Equally well it doesn't seem to support macros created
using macrodef.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot.

J.