Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Alejandro Jesus Mariño Molerio <aj...@estudiantes.uci.cu> on 2015/03/24 15:01:28 UTC

Issues to create new core

Dear Solr Community:
I just began to work with Solr. I choose Solr 5.0, but when I try to create a new core with GUI, show the following error: " Error CREATEing SolrCore 'datos': Unable to create core [datos] Caused by: Can't find resource 'solrconfig.xml' in classpath or 'C:\solr\server\solr\datos\conf'". My question is simple, How can fix this problem?.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.
Alejandro.

Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: Issues to create new core

Posted by Alejandro Jesus Mariño Molerio <aj...@estudiantes.uci.cu>.
Erick,
Thanks for your help.  I could fix the problem. I work in no SolrCloud mode.
Best Regards,
Ale

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.