Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by Yu Jie <we...@yahoo.com> on 2004/12/09 06:50:30 UTC

About HiveMind on PPC

Dear, it's very urgent for us to transfer our system
basing from Intel CPU to PowerPC. So we just want to
see whether HiveMind could be used successfully on
PPC?
Though we know that theoretically if a proper JVM
could run on PPC then the Java implementated software
based on that JVM could of course also run on that
platform. But I think it just a theory. Anyone could
not ensure there won't be any issue occurring. So I
hope someone could have experieced using it on PowerPC
in practice. So could any one give us some info or
suggestion about it?
Thanks in advance.

Yu Jie

Re: About HiveMind on PPC

Posted by Yu Jie <we...@yahoo.com>.
Not decided yet. But what you had done is just what we
want to hear...

Thank you indeed!

 --- Tom Davies <to...@exemail.com.au> 的正文:

http://cn.rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tag/10m/*http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/