Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sharanya Vemu <sh...@erunway.com> on 2002/02/13 21:06:36 UTC

Integrate tomcat with apache web server (HELP NEEDED!!)

Hi

I have a Linux machine in which i need to install Apache 1.3.19, mod_ssl
2.8.3, OpenSSL 0.9.6b, mod_jk and i need to integrate this with
JBoss-2.4.4_Tomcat-3.2.3 (integrated distribution from JBoss) which is
running on another linux machine , here integrate means i need to send in
http requests (decrypted ones) to tomcat to reduce tomcats load of
decrypting and encrypting them, so what i need to do is take the request
decrypt it and send it to tomcat and get the results back , how can i go
about doing this .the procedures i found on tomcat documentation site were
pretty unclear, did someone already do this can someone please help me out
with this .

Regards
Sharanya Vemu