Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Tarandeep Singh <ta...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/02 20:33:26 UTC

Announcing CloudBase-1.2.1 release

Hi,

We have just released 1.2.1 version of CloudBase on sourceforge-
http://cloudbase.sourceforge.net

[ CloudBase is a data warehouse system built on top of Hadoop's Map-Reduce
architecture. It uses ANSI SQL as its query language and comes with a JDBC
driver. It is developed by Business.com and is released to open source
community under GNU GPL license]

This release fixes one issue with the 1.2 release- Table Indexing feature
was not enabled in the 1.2 release. This release fixes this issue.

Also we have updated the svn repository on the sourceforge site and we
invite contributors to work with us to improve CloudBase. The svn repository
url is-
https://cloudbase.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/cloudbase/trunk

We will be uploading Developer's guide/documentation on the CloudBase
website very soon. Meanwhile, if someone wants to try compiling the code and
play around with it, please contact me, I can help you get started.

Thanks,
Taran

Re: Announcing CloudBase-1.2.1 release

Posted by tim robertson <ti...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Taran for the detailed explanation - makes perfect sense.

Posted by Tarandeep Singh <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tim,

Posted by tim robertson <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hi Taran,