Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Kirk Lund <kl...@pivotal.io> on 2016/03/21 17:49:34 UTC

M2 or M3

Did M2 already release? I see an 1.0.0-incubating.M3
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE/fixforversion/12335358> release
already in Jira. When we mark a ticket resolved, should we be marking it
with M2 or M3?

-Kirk

Re: M2 or M3

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.
When we cut a release branch for M2, at that point we’ll update the develop version to M3-SNAPSHOT (or whatever the next version is).  When you fix a bug on develop, use the version in gradle.properties to set the ‘Fix Version’ in JIRA.

Anthony

Re: M2 or M3

Posted by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io>.