Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org> on 2016/09/02 18:12:05 UTC

Topics for next hangout (2016-09-06) ...

Hi everyone,

  The next hangout is on Sept 6 (after the long weekend here). If there are
any topics folks wish to discuss, please let me know so that other who
might be interested can also join. You can always join and bring up new
topics at the last minute.

  I have a couple of topics to discuss.
  1) Release cadence - review the release cadence based on the experience
of recent releases
  2) Design documents - some larger features being worked on have used a
common template that makes it easier to review the proposal as well as
document it once the feature is done. I'd like to solicit some feedback on
that.

Thanks

Parth