Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2017/09/12 16:13:30 UTC

Re: Fw: ThitsaWorks: Mifos software review (interest recalculation)

Adding the Fineract and Mifos dev lists to this thread too.

Nazeer, I know that you've been busy with the notifications work but wanted
to make sure this issue was top of mind when you got freed up from that.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-517

Avik - is this potentially something you might have time to look at?

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Thanks Nazeer.

I take it FINERACT-491 is also on your list of To-Dos?

Ed

Posted by Nazeer Shaik <na...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Ed,