Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Tim Webster <ti...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/01 16:19:00 UTC

PortProvider class missing from Weblogic client bindings file

Hi,

I emailed about this a couple of days ago, but I don't see a solution to it.

The file chemistry-opencmis-client-bindings-weblogic-0.8.0.jar is missing
the
class org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.PortProvider.
 This class seems to be the default implementation of AbstractPortProvider
and there is no indication that any other class should be used.

Another implementation can be specified by setting the session parameter
WEBSERVICES_PORT_PROVIDER_CLASS but the only other one present is
WebspherePortProvider (which I in fact tried to use but it didn't work -
should it?).

Either way, there is nothing in the 'how-to-use.txt' that indicates another
class should be specified.

I tried a hack by putting PortProvider.class into the jar file, but this
didn't work either (I got something along the lines of
' javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: No Content-type in the header!'
 However I don't know if this is being caused by the repository or not
(it's IBM FileNet P8).

Any thoughts?  I'm getting desperate!!

Thanks,

Tim

Re: PortProvider class missing from Weblogic client bindings file

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

That is a bug [1] and has been fixed for OpenCMIS 0.9.0.

- Florian

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-634

Posted by Ron DiFrango <rd...@captechconsulting.com>.

Posted by Tim Webster <ti...@gmail.com>.