Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Arati Sethy <Ar...@tecnotree.com> on 2010/03/11 08:22:35 UTC

size of the queue

Hello,

 May I know how to set  "qpid.file_count"  & "qpid.file_size"  in declare queues as an argument for C++ broker.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Arati

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: size of the queue

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
On 03/11/2010 02:22 AM, Arati Sethy wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   May I know how to set  "qpid.file_count"&  "qpid.file_size"  in declare queues as an argument for C++ broker.
> Thanks in advance.
>

> Regards,
> Arati

There is a helper class -- QueueOptions.h in the client headers.

Take a look at it
Carl.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org