Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by adipro <ad...@zohocorp.com> on 2020/06/03 06:17:36 UTC

Re: Data Consistency Question

Can someone please help regarding this issue?

Re: Data Consistency Question

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I'm not sure what you are trying to do and why you felt the need to
over-complicate the solution.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by adipro <ad...@zohocorp.com>.

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Why do you open connection inside the semaphore? You are supposed to open
connection(s) in advance, only issue updates inside the semaphore.

The whole approach is questionable (no sense to use thin JDBC if you
already have Ignite node) but this one is a killer. You also seem to open a
new connection every time.

Ilya Kasnacheev