Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "SANSONE, AARON M [Non-Pharmacia/1000]" <aa...@monsanto.com> on 2001/11/28 15:51:03 UTC

C2 Using Datasources for DEV, TEST, PROD...

I am preparing to implement a Cocoon 2 Web Site for Production purposes.
Like many organizations, we have a Development, Test and Production
environment.  Each environment has it's own web server and oracle database.
What is the best way to automate having Cocoon 2 use the appropriate
datasource depending on which web server it is located on?

Thanks,
Aaron

Re: C2 Using Datasources for DEV, TEST, PROD...

Posted by Adrian Geissel <ag...@zenark.com>.
Hi,

We have a similar configuration, and have addressed it using a small little
XSLT stylesheet to rewrite the cocoon.xconf on tomcat based on a
<xsl:param/> that is passed into the transformation. This is then run as an
Ant task - et, Viola!

Regards,
Adrian