Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by narend <na...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/28 21:29:27 UTC

wicketAjaxGet is not defined.. javascript error

Hi folks
I use AjaxSubmitLink & AutoCompleteTextField on my wicket page. The
AjaxSubmitLink works fine when I first access the page, but when I navigate
away from the page and try the AjaxSubmitLink again, I get a javascript
error. When I refresh the page, the AjaxSubmitLink works fine again.

Javascript error : "wicketAjaxGet is not defined"

I took a look at the page source when I receive the error. The ajax
javascript (see below) are missing in the header when I get the error. When
I refresh the page, the ajax javascript is back in the header.

JavaScript snippet from the header of page:
<script type="text/javascript"
src="/resources/wicket.ajax.AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior/wicket-ajax.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="/resources/wicket.ajax.AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior/wicket-ajax-debug-drag.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="/resources/wicket.ajax.AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior/wicket-ajax-debug.js"></script>

Is this a bug in wicket 1.2.6? Or is anyone familiar with  a fix to this?
I did a search in the forums but I did not find a solution to this problem

fyi... I inject the CSS for the page using HeaderContributor
Let me know if you need more information while I take a crack at this issue
in the meantime

Re: wicketAjaxGet is not defined.. javascript error

Posted by narend <na...@gmail.com>.
Just a quick update.
I followed Matej's advice  & tried this after an upgrade to wicket 1.3
It works for me now!!
Thanks a lot for your assistance Matej

Posted by narend <na...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Matej!