Posted to users@flex.apache.org by leokan23 <le...@best-web.gr> on 2019/06/22 20:30:22 UTC

[Release] Wizards' Guide & Calculator

Hi all,

I am back again with a new release :) this was a 3 days sprint from me and
my team. As you may remember, a while back we released a companion app for
Pokemon Go, built 100% in flex which managed to get almost 1.5m downloads
and is used in more than 110 countries. The company which brought Pokemon
Go, released their new game which is basically a clone but in Harry Potter
universe.

So we had to release a companion app for that, and it looks awesome.

Once again  special thanks to @quick6black for his awesome Material Design
library for
flex, which has become our base for many projects and extended to become an
awesome UI lib.

The app was just released in the store[1]  and my team and more info can be
found in our landing page.[2]

[1] Wizards' Guide
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tech.simpleapps.wizardsguide>
[2]https://simpleapps.gr/en/wizards-unite-companion-app
<https://simpleapps.gr/en/wizards-unite-companion-app>

Re: [Release] Wizards' Guide & Calculator

Posted by leokan23 <le...@best-web.gr>.
Thanks Carlos :)

Re: [Release] Wizards' Guide & Calculator

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Congrats! :)

just tweeted about it! :)

https://twitter.com/apacheflex/status/1143834752509710342?s=21

El sáb., 22 jun. 2019 a las 22:30, leokan23 (<le...@best-web.gr>) escribió:

> Hi all,
>
> I am back again with a new release :) this was a 3 days sprint from me and
> my team. As you may remember, a while back we released a companion app for
> Pokemon Go, built 100% in flex which managed to get almost 1.5m downloads
> and is used in more than 110 countries. The company which brought Pokemon
> Go, released their new game which is basically a clone but in Harry Potter
> universe.
>
> So we had to release a companion app for that, and it looks awesome.
>
> Once again  special thanks to @quick6black for his awesome Material Design
> library for
> flex, which has become our base for many projects and extended to become an
> awesome UI lib.
>
> The app was just released in the store[1]  and my team and more info can be
> found in our landing page.[2]
>
> [1] Wizards' Guide
> <
> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tech.simpleapps.wizardsguide>