Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Roland Piazzi <ro...@gmx.net> on 2007/09/23 16:51:19 UTC

Searching for help for error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Schema for namespace 'http://calendar.util.sun/xsd' already contains type 'Abstract Calendar'

Hi!

I'm searching for help for my problem that is:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Schema for namespace 'http://calendar.util.sun/xsd' already contains type 'Abstract Calendar' at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchema.addType(XmlSchema.java:311)

I think its because my program wants to enter a new Date Type and within this has to access the Namespace for a Date Object (i has only Date objects) that already exists.

I receive this error message when generating classes with wsdl2java.

Does anyone know how to correct this error?

Roland

Re: Searching for help for error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Schema for namespace 'http://calendar.util.sun/xsd' already contains type 'Abstract Calendar'

Posted by Roland Piazzi <ro...@gmx.net>.
now i'm fighting on another problem, i'm not more able to generate the wsdl
because it doesn't find the file
- however send a zip with the code and the wsdl file
-have downloaded jira but don't know what you mean with "file a jiira"

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Roland Piazzi <ro...@gmx.net>.

Posted by Roland Piazzi <ro...@gmx.net>.

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.