Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2010/10/28 13:48:32 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache FOO proposal (IKS software)

Hi,

See http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/FOOproposal - as you can imagine,
FOO is just a temp name ;-)

I'm planning to start the vote on this proposal next week, comments
are welcome in the meantime.

We're still looking for two additional mentors.

-Bertrand

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache FOO proposal (IKS software)

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi Tommaso,

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 2:31 PM, Tommaso Teofili
<to...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...I have some experience with IKS project so, if you think you need some
> support from me, you can count me in (I think as a committer since I'm not
> in IPMC)...

Sure, I should have asked you as you have already contributed to IKS.

I have added your name as a committer, thanks!

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 12:31 PM, Tommaso Teofili
<to...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Bertrand,
> I have some experience with IKS project so, if you think you need some
> support from me, you can count me in (I think as a committer since I'm not
> in IPMC).
> Cheers,
> Tommaso
>
> 2010/10/28 Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> See http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/FOOproposal - as you can imagine,
>> FOO is just a temp name ;-)
>>
>> I'm planning to start the vote on this proposal next week, comments
>> are welcome in the meantime.
>>
>> We're still looking for two additional mentors.
>>
>> -Bertrand

Thanks
- Mohammad Nour
- Blog: http://tadabborat.blogspot.com
----
- Albert Einstein

than your best."

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."
- Steve Jobs

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache FOO proposal (IKS software)

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bertrand,

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 11:48 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
>>... We're still looking for two additional mentors...

I had a chat with Isabel Drost here at ApacheCon and I'm pleased to
announce that she accepts the job.

That makes four mentors, I think that's good considering Ross said
he'll be busy (and I know that's true ;-)

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 3:22 PM, Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk> wrote:
> I'll happily mentor this project too.

Cool, I have added your name.

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
I'll happily mentor this project too.

Upayavira

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi Ross,

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 2:20 PM, Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...I'm in, although I'm likely to limit myself to release reviews and such
> oversight, feel free to use someone else if a more active mentor identifies
> themselves (I've added myself to the wiki)...

Ok, I have added you, thanks!

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.