Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by Alhaji Yaya Koffi <se...@ymail.com> on 2008/10/28 04:27:24 UTC

Dear friend.........I compesate you

Dear Friend

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed
at the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show my
gratitude to you with the sum of $500,000.00 (Five Hundred United
States Dollars) I have authorized the United States Revnue where I
kept my fund for security reasons, so i want you to contact them in
New York where they will have the fund delivered to your home.

My dear friend I will like you to contact the finance house for your
payment.

The name and contact address of the Officer incharge of your payment is
Mr Jim Ovia ,diplomatic manager details  bellow you will find his information's
to contact him.

CONTACT PERSON: Mr.Jim Ovia
EMAIL: USRESERVEFUNDREVENUE1966@live.com
TELEPHONE NUMBER:347-410-6901

At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects
which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that I
have forwarded instruction to the finance house on your behalf to release
the fund to you as soon as you contact them also my lawyer will be
contacting you with this letter note i left for him.

Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is
from the bottom of my heart,as i didn't forget your past efforts and
attempts to assist me in transferring those funds.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.Hope to hear from you soon.

My sincere advice to you as a christian is that you should endeavour to
pay your tithe to a bible believing church when you get the fund in your
account.

Regards,
Mr Ricardo Kaka