Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be> on 2003/10/20 20:27:32 UTC

[VOTE][DBCP] Release Commons-DBCP v1.1

This is a call for a vote to release version 1.1 of Commons DBCP.
After a three week review/test period, it's now time to make the final
release. There are no unresolved issues, more info below.

your votes, please:

Release Commons-DBCP 1.1

[ ] +1  I support this release and will help
[ ] +0  I support this release but am unable to help
[ ] -0  I do not support this release
[ ] -1  I do not support this release, and here are my reasons:

Official Site:    http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dbcp/
Release Canidate: http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dbcp/downloads.html
Changes:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/jakarta-commons/dbcp/release_notes.txt?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain

-- Dirk Verbeeck

Re: [VOTE][DBCP] Release Commons-DBCP v1.1

Posted by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be>.
+1 of course ;-)

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
Dirk Verbeeck wrote:
> This is a call for a vote to release version 1.1 of Commons DBCP.
> After a three week review/test period, it's now time to make the final
> release. There are no unresolved issues, more info below.
>
> your votes, please:
>
> Release Commons-DBCP 1.1
>
> [ ] +1  I support this release and will help
> [ ] +0  I support this release but am unable to help
> [ ] -0  I do not support this release
> [ ] -1  I do not support this release, and here are my reasons:

+1

--
Serge Knystautas
President

Re: [VOTE][DBCP] Release Commons-DBCP v1.1

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>.
+1

Posted by __matthewHawthorne <ma...@phreaker.net>.
+0

Posted by John McNally <jm...@collab.net>.

Posted by David Graham <gr...@yahoo.com>.
+1

David

Posted by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be>.
New jars are available from the usual place
http://cvs.apache.org/~dirkv/builds/

PS: can you check if the signature commons-dbcp-1.1-src.tar.gz.asc is OK?

-- Dirk

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.

Posted by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be>.
I'll tag & build 1.1 final right now and wait 2-3 days for the result of
the vote. I don't think the last commit from John demands for a new
release candidate/review cycle.

If there are no -1 votes (blocking issues in final build)
then I'll announce v1.1 on wednesday evening.

-- Dirk