Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Zsolt Koppany <zk...@web.de> on 2002/11/08 09:24:29 UTC

How to figure out the caller of in a Tiles JSP file?

Hi,

in Tiles JSP files, request.getRequestURI() seems to return the URL of the
includes Tiles file. How can I figure out the URL of the includor? I means
the JSP file at the top of the include hierarchy, because I would like call
the original URL with additional parameters from the included JSP file.

Zsolt

Re: How to figure out the caller of in a Tiles JSP file?

Posted by Colin Kilburn <co...@accesstec.ca>.
Hi Zsolt,

Did you ever figure out a programmatic way to do this?  I'd be very
interested in knowing how as well.  Anyone else?

Colin