Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com> on 2018/05/30 06:58:09 UTC

[Mentors] ‘incubating’ in splash screen?

Mentors,

Please help. What should we display on the splash screen and About box:

Apache NetBeans IDE 9.0

Apache NetBeans IDE (incubating) 9.0

Which of the above should be on the splash screen and About box?

Thanks,

Gj

Re: [Mentors] ‘incubating’ in splash screen?

Posted by Jiří Kovalský <ji...@oracle.com>.
Excellent!

Thanks,
-Jirka

Posted by Sven Reimers <sv...@gmail.com>.
Awesome

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Thank you!

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Yes, this is now finalized -- no 'incubating' in splash screen.

Thanks,

Gj

AW: [Mentors] ‘incubating’ in splash screen?

Posted by Christian Lenz <ch...@gmx.net>.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.