Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Daniel Pardo <dp...@fia.es> on 2004/10/20 17:19:00 UTC

Jetspeed 1.6 and Plugin

After read the documentation about plugin and search in the mail list, i
cant begin a new portal with the plugin.
I think that is necessary a document more detailed!

 I did:

mkdir MyPortal
cd MyPortal
maven jetpeed:genapp

(previously I copy project.properties and project.xml in MyPortal directory
and I configure this two files.)

After execute maven jetspeed:deploy in the tomcat I see

$jnavigation.setTemplate($config.getString("topnav.vm"))

and in the other side

There has been an Error!
Reason:
        org.apache.turbine.services.InstantiationException: Failed to
instantiate service Registry

Get/Post Data:
template = ShowError.vm

Stacktrace:
          java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/jms/MessageListener

So, somebody could tell me the first steps for start working with
jetspeed???

Thanks a lot,
        Daniel Pardo

Re: Jetspeed 1.6 and Plugin

Posted by Daniel Pardo <dp...@fia.es>.
Yes, I mistake one step;

maven plugin:install

Re: Jetspeed 1.6 and Plugin

Posted by Henry Isidro <he...@gmail.com>.
try the tutorials...http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-1/tutorial/

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 17:19:00 +0200, Daniel Pardo <dp...@fia.es> wrote:
> After read the documentation about plugin and search in the mail list, i
> cant begin a new portal with the plugin.
> I think that is necessary a document more detailed!
>
>  I did:
>
> mkdir MyPortal
> cd MyPortal
> maven jetpeed:genapp
>
> (previously I copy project.properties and project.xml in MyPortal directory
> and I configure this two files.)
>
> After execute maven jetspeed:deploy in the tomcat I see
>
> $jnavigation.setTemplate($config.getString("topnav.vm"))
>
> and in the other side
>
> There has been an Error!
> Reason:
>         org.apache.turbine.services.InstantiationException: Failed to
> instantiate service Registry
>
> Get/Post Data:
> template = ShowError.vm
>
> Stacktrace:
>           java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/jms/MessageListener
>
> So, somebody could tell me the first steps for start working with
> jetspeed???
>
> Thanks a lot,
>         Daniel Pardo

Henry Isidro