Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Terry Steichen <te...@net-frame.com> on 2009/04/01 18:00:12 UTC

Redirect() not working

I am pujzzled by the behavior of (or more accurately, lack thereof) the
redirect function.  Here's the code snippet:
			%>Base url: <%=wiki.getBaseURL()%><br><%
			response.sendRedirect(wiki.getBaseURL() + "Wiki.jsp?page=Main");
			return;
When I run it, I get a proper display of the base url, but no redirect
happens.  The Redirect() method in Login.jsp just just fine.

Is there some kind of include that's necessary for Redirect() to work?

I know this sounds like a very dumb newbie question, but I'm drawing a
complete blank as to what might be going on to prevent
response.Redirect() from working properly.

I'm using 2.6.2, Tomcat 5.5.17 and java 1.6