Posted to user@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2011/02/16 01:24:15 UTC

[DOC] Apache Hama v0.2 : User Guide

Hi all, I made a user guide for Hama-0.2 version.

http://people.apache.org/~edwardyoon/ApacheHama-0.2_UserGuide.pdf

I hope it's helpful for you.
Thanks!

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
http://blog.udanax.org

Re: [DOC] Apache Hama v0.2 : User Guide

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Thanks!

Could you help update and improve our Wiki -
http://wiki.apache.org/hama/Architecture

Posted by Chia-Hung Lin <cl...@googlemail.com>.

--
ChiaHung Lin @ nuk, tw.