Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by "Chunlei Niu (牛春雷)" <ni...@google.com> on 2008/08/05 13:09:42 UTC

Shindig stable version?

Hi,

Is there any stable version or milestone of Shindig? Then the codes don't
need syncing everyday.

Thanks.

Chunlei

Re: Shindig stable version?

Posted by Christian Schalk <cs...@google.com>.
FYI,

I just pulled down an entire fresh Shindig and built (the Java portion) and
ran it successfully.
This was done a few minutes ago (12pm PDT)

-Chris

--
Chris Schalk, Google Developer Advocate

Re: Shindig stable version?