Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/04 16:01:20 UTC

Updating license file for new Unicore and cloud bursting jars

Hi Devs,

I can see we have added new set of jars to trunk but we haven't updated the
License file, before release we need to confirm we have added all the
Licenses for these jars to our main License file.

Regards
Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab

Re: Updating license file for new Unicore and cloud bursting jars

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
On Apr 4, 2013, at 10:14 AM, Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Suresh, I will start updating license from Whirr/Hadoop
> dependencies. If we can do this fast we can do the release sooner.

I want to help, but I may not be able to contribute until weekend.

Shahbaz can you please look at the current LICENSE [1] & NOTICE [2] files and help pulling all licenses of unicore related transitive dependencies? Apache releases have to be strictly legal complaint and this is very important to ensure releases are properly vetted on these aspects.

Thanks,
Suresh

[1] - https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/airavata/trunk/modules/distribution/airavata-server/src/main/resources/LICENSE
[2] - https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/airavata/trunk/modules/distribution/airavata-server/src/main/resources/NOTICE