Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Paul Richards <p....@elsevier.co.uk> on 1997/01/03 13:03:43 UTC

Re: availability of CVS repository

Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> writes:

> > I pointed Brian at cvsup recently. Last I read, it hadn't been ported
> > to anything other than FreeBSD so its usage is limited (unless use by
> > Apache is the catalyst needed to get more people interested in porting it).
> >

> I'll take a stab at this if no one else has started. Can't be that tough.

Talk to John Polstra.

It might be simpler to look at ctm initially. I did take a look at sup
when I set up cvs but it was going to be a bit of effort to get it to
compile on Solaris and I didn't have time.

I think we'd need ctm as well anyway for those of us on very low bandwidth
connections.

  Email: p.richards@elsevier.co.uk
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 (0)1865 843155