Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Steven Tseglin <ts...@neu.edu> on 2002/03/20 04:20:57 UTC

error problem

Hi, I am newbie with Apache.

Just installed and configured Apache and can't run my CGI scripts.
I get this error in my Log:
     malformed header from script. Bad
header=c:/internet/home/localhost/cgi/test.bat

Please help ?

Re: error problem

Posted by Owen Boyle <ob...@bourse.ch>.
Steven Tseglin wrote:

> Hi, I am newbie with Apache.
>
> Just installed and configured Apache and can't run my CGI scripts.
> I get this error in my Log:
>      malformed header from script. Bad
> header=c:/internet/home/localhost/cgi/test.bat

I presume you have read http://httpd.apache.org/docs/howto/cgi.html ?

If so, you proabably realised by now that you have a problem with your
header - specifically:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/howto/cgi.html#writingacgiprogram and
concentrate on the bit about the header.

Rgds,

Owen Boyle.

PS Next time you post, it would be helpful to mention the OS you are
using and the programming language you are writing your CGI in...