Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/21 12:37:07 UTC

Re: svn commit: r892579 - in /ofbiz/trunk/framework: common/webcommon/includes/ common/widget/ example/webapp/example/WEB-INF/ example/widget/example/

Hi Erwan,
I did not use the exixting geolocation.ftl file because it does
different things of what need to be done with the new screen I
created. In addition the pre-existing geolocation.ftl file does not
seem to be in the proper folder (generally FTL files should not stay
in WEB-INF).
I think, if we agree, we could replace the old geoLocation screen with
the new geoChart and thus removing the geolocation.ftl file in the
WEB-INF folder.

Regarding the wrong display with the bizznesstime theme, I will give a
look as soon as I can.

Thank you for reporting this,
Bruno

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.biz>.
Bruno,

I've made a new example based on your geolocaton examples. This one is
using the address for locating the point on the map. I've attached the
patch to this JIRA issue :

If it's ok with you I will commit it. I'm waiting for your comments.

Regards,

Le 21/12/2009 12:37, Bruno Busco a écrit :
../..

--
Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.biz>.

Le 21/12/2009 12:37, Bruno Busco a écrit :
> Hi Erwan,
> I did not use the exixting geolocation.ftl file because it does
> different things of what need to be done with the new screen I
> created. In addition the pre-existing geolocation.ftl file does not
> seem to be in the proper folder (generally FTL files should not stay
> in WEB-INF).
> I think, if we agree, we could replace the old geoLocation screen with
> the new geoChart and thus removing the geolocation.ftl file in the
> WEB-INF folder.

It's fine with me !

--
Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Burno, Erwan

I agree the new geolocation.ftl subsumes the former and its place is better as well +1 (I wrote the 1st and put it there definitely
by carelessness)

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Bruno Busco" <br...@gmail.com>