Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/12 08:20:48 UTC

Graffito Q1 report

Hi all,

It is time to write  the Graffito Q1 report status. Do you have some
information or remarks that you want to see in this report ?

Best regards,

Christophe

Re: Graffito Q1 report

Posted by Raphaël Luta <ra...@apache.org>.
Christophe Lombart wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It is time to write  the Graffito Q1 report status. Do you have some
> information or remarks that you want to see in this report ?

I have nothing special to state except that I'd be very grateful if
you could handle the report this time around as I'm pretty much drowning
under work here... :(

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org
http://portals.apache.org/