Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by yangjiajun <13...@qq.com> on 2018/11/22 12:55:17 UTC

Does ignite keep loading result when the jdbc thin connection is dead?

Hello.

I use jdbc thin connection to access ignite with lazy mode.Ignite does not
release memory after my query connection is dead.Does ignite keep loading
result when the connection  die?

Re: Does ignite keep loading result when the jdbc thin connection is dead?

Posted by "ilya.kasnacheev" <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I guess it is true.

But, you can sometimes work around it by setting 'lazy=true' connection
flag.

Re: Does ignite keep loading result when the jdbc thin connection is dead?

Posted by yangjiajun <13...@qq.com>.
Hello.

Yes.I mean heap memory.I used dbeaver to run a table scan query on a table
which has millions data.My query caused ignite exhaust its heap so I kill my
connection.But ignite did not release its heap memory.I guess ignite was
still trying to load result of my query.Is my guess right?

ezhuravlev wrote

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi,