Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "nicholas.gray" <ni...@mbll.ca> on 2014/09/23 18:51:33 UTC

ActiveMQ 5.10 & LDAP Setup

Hello,I am fairly new to ActiveMQ. Ive been tasked with upgrading our old
ActiveMQ environment. I have installed ActiveMQ 5.10 on a new server. I've
been asked by our team to integrate LDAP with our current AD for our
domain.I've been trying to figure out from the Apache ActiveMQ website, how
to configuration this but I'm having some issues.I was reading this page and
it talks about Apache Directory Server (ldif) and also OpenLDAP (ldif).
http://activemq.apache.org/cached-ldap-authorization-module.htmlWould
someone be able to point me in the right direction and give a little advice
on how to set this up?Muchley appreciated.