Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Junichi Yamamoto <ju...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/28 03:20:14 UTC

Undo squashed commits

Hi,

My backport of fixes made after Apr 22, 2017 was merged into
2ndDonation branch[1]. However, it was squashed. I think that we
should not squash it.

Can someone undo this?

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/pull/607

Thanks,
Junichi

Re: Undo squashed commits

Posted by Junichi Yamamoto <ju...@gmail.com>.
I've reverted it [1].

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/pull/613

Best regards,
Junichi

Re: Undo squashed commits

Posted by Junichi Yamamoto <ju...@gmail.com>.

Re: Undo squashed commits

Posted by Tim Boudreau <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
http://timboudreau.com

Re: Undo squashed commits

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Re: Undo squashed commits

Posted by Junichi Yamamoto <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thank you, Matthias. If I'm allowed to force push it, I'll do it.
Fortunately, there are 2 commits only yet. However, some people may
not prefer it.
We can find the revert button in the GitHub PR page. Can we use it?

> Apologies for doing it incorrectly, it's just the way I've been doing it all along.

Geertjan, please don't worry about it. I always appreciate your reply :)

Thanks,
Junichi

Re: Undo squashed commits

Posted by Matthias Bläsing <mb...@doppel-helix.eu>.